Monday, July 2, 2007

One more for the June card kit at IMCK..

Made one more for InspireMeCardKits.com with the June card kit today...everything on here is in the kit. I cut the letters to spell "birthday" from the patterned paper in the kit and stitched a lil flower for the i. Found some large scalloped scissors at Michael's for $1.99 and used them on the green cardstock here, love 'em! I've heard through the grapevine that you can find these puppies at Dollar Tree too, but haven't had time to check it out. Happy Monday to you! :)

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

your work is just plain o amazing lady.........love it regina

Marlou McAlees said...

This is a stunning card, you are very talented.

Marlou

Northern Ireland

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card, so incredibly soft and girly! I was tagged today and picked my favorite blogs, which means you have been tagged, I am sorry ahead of time but I so admire your work and am new to the blog world. Have a wonderful 4th!

Cindyg said...

Oh Dani - Where do you get these ideas??? You are an endless source of inspiration!

becca said...

Such a sweet card. I LOVE it!!!