Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Good Evening..

Just adding a couple of hybrid design team projects from ScrapGypsies that I did a few weeks ago for Meredith Fenwick and Pamela Gibson. One is a little gift card holder and the other a digital page of my lil Kati. Isn't she cute with her curly little ponytails..hehe! I was lucky enough to have my 3rd project, a baby girl card, published in Cards Magazine this coming December...be watching for it! :)

Credits for Gift Card Holder:
Meredith Fenwick's Urban Colour Spring-Rave (UCrave City Garden and UCrave Wallpaper) digital papers from www.scrapbookgraphics.com.
Scroll rub-on on bottom: Fancy Pants
Pink flower: Making Memories
White flower: craft store
Pink velvet ribbon: Prima
Brown ribbon: Offray
Gem: Doodlebug

Credits for Sweet Piggie Tails:

Digi journaling card, heart and ribbon by Pamela Gibson: oneofakindscrapz.com,
“sweet” font: Ms to try a bon? - downloaded from internet,
“PiggieTails” font: Rebekah’s Birthday - downloaded from internet,
journaling font: Susie’s Hand - downloaded from internet

Journaling: I am finally able to get ponytails in your hair, although you keep pulling them out! You look so sweet! 7/9/07 (my daughter Kati)

Thanks for your comments! Off to bed..have a great night!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your gift card envelope. It's a fantastic idea. You have beautiful children! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Cathy

Melonie said...

Oh I am so excited to have stumbled across your blog tonight! I miss talking with you on Scrapbook.com. Ever since they have changed the gallery over I am not able to upload to it. Frustrating! Anyway, still love your stuff and so happy you have a blog! Adding it to my favs right now!