Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Right at Home Scrapbooking...

I have some very exciting news to share! I have been asked to join the Right at Home team and put together a monthly card kit for you all! This month's kit features the new Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey and let me tell you...it was SUPER fun to play with all these gorgeous goodies!! Upon purchasing a kit, you will receive an invitation to the classroom, which will contain the pictures and detailed instructions for four cards (plus a bonus card). The best part is that you have the supplies to easily make 6-8 designer cards...so more fun creating! Get yours while they last by clicking on the link above!
Some sneak peeks for you!

Thanks for visiting me today!~Danielle~

13 comments:

Kandis Smith said...

YUMMMYYYYY! You lucky girl! This stash is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Go...Dani...GO!!!! You rock, girl...great big congrats to you... and the kit looks delish!!!

Unknown said...

woohoo Congrats Dani! may have to sign up!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Fantastic!!! I am sure you are going to rock this kit! Congrats Dani, totally deserved!
Rae

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,your work is beautiful:)

Kim Faucher said...

wow, congrats to you! Are you a local girl???
I live in RI and Right at Home is my fave lss evah!

Hope to see you there some time!
Love the kit....awesome goodies!

kim

Amy said...

Huge congrats, Dani! Lovin' the kit :)

LaurieStar said...

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for wishing me a happy birthday. Since Deb picked you for the SIWL DT, I love to look at your blog - so inspiring!

Danielle Holsapple said...

How cool is that!!!!! I am sure your cards are amazing!!!!

Molly said...

Oh wow! This is just so yummy!!! What a gorgeous kit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.