Tuesday, June 3, 2008

all you need is love...

Just wanted to pop in really quick-like and share a peek of a mini album kit that I have coming soon at Right At Home Scrapbooking featuring Blue Hill papers, rub ons and die cuts by Crate paper and this cute tree mini album from Maya Road! The kit will be ready soon here! Can't wait to show you more of the pages. This album would be wonderful for your family photos, whether you have boys/girls/or no children at all...even family reunion photos would work wonderfully!
The other night when I stayed up late, I was working on a project for the Melissa Frances blog, which I can't share quite yet, but I was inspired to make this little frame as well. Everything here is made with Melissa Frances products with the exception of the frame, button, brad, silk flower, paint and floss! I used the MF spring chipboard (butterfly and flower), painted them white and stamped on them with some of my favorite border stamps by Melissa Frances. (And added a bit of glitter over the top.) I created a house shape with some of the patterned papers and stitched a little...gotta have stitching to finish it all off...my favorite embellishment!

The rub on quote says, "No matter what, no matter where, it's always home if love is there."
(Out for Publication, Scrapbook Trends - Dec. 2008)
Well I'm off to do a little creating tonight! Kiddos are in bed fast asleep and hubby is watching a movie, so I'm able to have a bit of "me" time! YAY! =)
~Danielle~

13 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

You are so talented, Danielle, I love everything you make! I'm another super late night scrapper!

Lori Renn said...

Amazing!! Love everything you do!

Melissa said...

soooo sweet Dani! oh my!
Melis

Jana said...

I soooo love the tree album! Great job!! Hopefully you can post some more pics of the inside so that I can be inspired to do a shape album like that...

Unknown said...

Oh my Dani, that mini album looks adorable! And your frame... yum!
Beautiful work girl ;)

Amanda L. said...

Wow.....the Melissa Frances project is so shabby and YOU....and I too adore that tree album....you cease to amaze me!!

roree said...

Gorgeous projects, Dani! Can't wait to see the tree mini. ;)

Nicola said...

Oh wow!! These are simply stunning, I love the tree mini album and the frame is just soo pretty!!
Nicola.xx

JoEllyn said...

That tree is AMAZING!!!!

Dena said...

DANG GIRL! That book is beyond incredible. I am pretty much speechless!

Sandie said...

Oh Dani, I NEED this little tree........it is superb.
You are one truly amazing talented lady.

Luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what's in that little tree album! It looks gorgeous from the outside. :D

deb said...

Danielle you just blow me away with your talent! Just gorgeous!