Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sketch inspiration...

Stop by this new sketch blog called Creative Scrappers if you get a chance! They have a new sketch each Sunday and featured designer... and they were so kind as to ask me to be the guest this week! I am totally amazed at the awesome designs their team put together...WOW! Am definitely going to bookmark that site and visit often for great inspiration!

Here is the sketch this week:
And here is my interpretation! Papers, sticker letters and die cut arrow are from the We R Memory Keepers - White Out Promenade line, chipboard stars are Melissa Frances, other letters are American Crafts:



And if you don't have anything to do tonight, come and chat with us in their forum at 9:00 pm EST here! Thanks for visiting me today! I am printing out some beach photos and getting ready to scrap today since it is thunderstorming out...love the rain...it really puts me in a scrappy mood. Hugs... and hopefully chat with you tonight! ~Danielle~

21 comments:

Lori Renn said...

I LOVE this layout!! Great sketch. I'll go check out the site! I love the rain too. It makes me want to bake stuff! Have a great Sunday!

Lori Renn said...

The link didn't work for me, Dani.

Danielle Flanders said...

Sorry, I fixed it now! =)

Shawna said...

Definitly going to check it out. Love that sketch and love what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is just too beautiful, thank you for sharing the site with us, I can not wait to check it out.

Amanda L. said...

great sketch and love what you did with it!!

Deb said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Danielle! Looking forward to chatting with you tonight!

Jennifer said...

what a fun sketch and your layout is awesome!!

Dena said...

How cute!! I love that you already have a birthday layout under your belt too. Heck I haven't even printed out pictures yet LOL.
adorable layout and design ;)

Keely Livings said...

Danielle...I LOVE your work! Just incredible!

The Sonboul's said...

I love how you think do far out of the box! love the stars!

Jona Panesa said...

dani - loved this new LO of yours.

creasa said...

Love how you did the journaling on this! What a great layout!

Michèle said...

love how you make the journaling !! this layout is so beautiful !

Anonymous said...

beautiful layout!!! Love the sketch! :)

Staci Taylor said...

I soooo love this layout!! And Kati is just too stinkin' cute! Congrats on being a guest designer - that site has some great sketches!

Courtney said...

Your stuff is SO great!! Cute layout and I love the mini album that is a tree down a couple of posts.

Julie Overby said...

I absolutely LOVE your take on the sketch! The stars are fantastic!

Leslie Ashe said...

Ok seriously? HOW do you do it? YOu always amaze me Dani! THAT layout is just ADORABLE!! I love that sketch!

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

I stumbled upon your blog via AMR. I love it! You're very talented and take beautiful photos!
I, too, am from Upstate NY! Great to see another New Yorker around!

JoEllyn said...

Wow that is a super cool sketch and of course, your layout is amazing!!!! Great to see your stuff Dani!!!!