Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday cards...

If you still have holiday cards to make, you will love this next card kit from Create My Keepsake! The card kit e-mail has been sent to members for purchasing, so if you would like to buy a membership, Lisa has opened up a few more memberships here. (You can view the kit contents in my last post.) I made 5 cards this time around and had a ton of product left...was having so much fun! (Will be in Paper Crafts, Holiday Cards and more, 2009.)









We experienced a power outage Thursday evening and all day Friday. Usually we are out of power for a good 3 days when we get an ice storm like that, but luckily our power came back on pretty quickly this time. We had a few trees down, this one is in our driveway.The family and I had fun just spending quality time together reading, doing puzzles and playing games. You don't realize how much you count on technology these days until it's gone. ha We hooked up the generator and had heat, at least. Hope you are enjoying your weekend,

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle! I lurk on your blog every single day and never comment, so I figured its time I did, LOL. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous cards, Dani!! I love how you used the MM notebook pp for them!
Stay warm!!

Pearl said...

love how you used the MM journaling spots for them ! I used some for Valentine ones but didnt think óf them for Christmas cards !

brilliant creations as always !

Nina said...

Wow, your cards are GORGEOUS!! I've still got a few more christmas greetings to make and send...so thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards Dani, the card kit looks delish!
(((holiday hugs)))
~Rae

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the power outake didn't last for too long. Must have been fun just to snuggle up though :)

Gorgeous cards and I was glad to hear that there were some more memberships available...you enabler *lol*

Marlou McAlees said...

totally amazing cards!!! I love all of them, fantastic papers and colours :) x

Michelle said...

I am really LOVING all the pink in the cards you made! Very pretty!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous creations as always, love all the details. Glad you had your power restored quickly.. it's no fun!

Chrys said...

such lovely cards!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply georgeous creations!!! As always !! At least you spend good quality time with the girls!! How fun!! Char

Staci Taylor said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! All of your cards are stunning as always, Dani!!

DeeDee said...

WOW, these are all wonderful and oh so creative....love your work girlie!!!! GREAT stuff!!!

Sherry said...

Your cards are so adorable!!
I love the Christmas music too.

TanishaRenee said...

Absolutely gorgeous Danielle! I love the use of MM journaling cards!

All moments remembered said...

Simply beautiful as always! I sooo love your style sweetie! Happy Holidays!!
Stacey

Babydoll said...

Great cards!! I love all the music notes. :)

Sasha Farina said...

you make the most amazing cards... always and every time. *hugs* Girl...

Julie Overby said...

Oh my...just absolutely, incredibly gorgeous. You are such an inspiration!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous cards, as always, Dani! I adore how you used the MM notebook papers on these.
Sorry about your power outage. I'm so glad you had a generator.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Just gorgeous, each one is truly art at it's best. Have a great week. :)

Scossie Jane said...

Danielle, your cards are as gorgeous as ever, do you never run out of ideas??

Love visiting, am never disappointed xx

Eva said...

That card kit is so scrumptious and I love all the cards you made with it!!! Just gorgeous!!! All of it!

Unknown said...

Oh Danielle, your cards are just gorgeous!!! You're so creative!!