Saturday, November 14, 2009

Busy hearts are happy hearts...

The Flanders' household has been busy, busy, busy!
Let's see... last week, we:
  • had Taylor's birthday party last weekend...we rollerskated our feet off, we ate pizza, the kids played til their hearts were content, then crashed watching Polar Express...it was a late night, but we all survived! lol
  • I've been watching a 6 month old little sweetie pie named Ava a couple of days a week.. isn't she cute...
  • doing lots of yard work before it starts to snow,
  • took Taylor to the dr yesterday...poor thing just got over the flu a week ago or so and now has an ear infection. I'm happy to say though that the flu virus has left the house finally, after infecting us all. Not the H1N1, thank goodness...
  • and today we went Christmas shopping, feels good to get a lot of that done too. Now I'm in the mood to put up the tree! Busy, busy time of year....
I have some sad news to share regarding Label Tulip, and that is that I have decided to end my position there. It was an extremely difficult decision and not one that I took lightly. I am not a quitter and I do try my best to put my all into everything I do. I don't want to go into particular details, but I starting feeling that the situation happening there isn't what I wanted to be involved in. The teams that I am on are ones that I whole-heartedly believe in and endorse. I do want to say that I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of that team and have met so many wonderful scrapbookers, and I wish Label Tulip all the best. I hope they can get back on their feet. I apologize to those of you who were excited about my card kits there.

Stay tuned...I have some things up my sleeve coming soon! Maybe something that has to do with this line? Is anyone interested? :)

10 comments:

Sasha said...

hugs and kisses boo bear .. and oh my gosh is that a card kit right there I see coming our way ..


eeeeek

Kimberly said...

What a totally little sweety Ava is...What fun!
I am so excited to see what you have up your sleeve too! *wink*
EVERYTHING you do SHINES!
xoxo
Love ya,
K

Melonie said...

So sorry to read this. Wishing you all the best!
Ava is soooo cute! I'll bet Kati and Taylor are in love. Hope you have a super week.

Vel said...

Well, I think anyone who was over there knows you made the best decision (as did all the girls). On to bigger and better things, I would say.

Hope your household is feeling themselves again soon! :)

Babydoll said...

Sounds like a busy busy week!! Ava is a cutie! :)

Leigh Penner said...

I just read on LT that you were leaving.... I'm sad because you were the reason I went to LT after CMK closed. I haven't been there for a while, being busy with work, but I was surprised to see so many DT members resign. That's too bad. You'll have to let me know where you'll be hanging out online so we can still hang out together. *wink*

Mel said...

Sorry to see you leave LT, but I totally get why. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve with Cupid, and I hope you find somewhere to make card kits...I was so excited about that, and hope you can find that project a new and loving home!

Rhayne said...

Very interested :o) I guess I'll have to stalk your blog awhile longer, hehe.

Kay said...

You have been busy! I hope everyone in your family stays healthy for the holidays. Such a precious baby..what fun!!

YEA! Looks like some wonderful Valentine rub ons!!! Yikes, I can't wait!!! ♥♥ Kay

Rach H said...

I'm sorry to see you leave LT....infact everyone.......I feel so sad about it all......but understand why + now its time to move onto biggger + better things!!
look forwad to seeing what is next!!
take care