Thursday, March 28, 2013

April card kit at Studio Calico...

The Spencer's Card Kit is here!

The first two cards were made with the Spencer's Card Kit, and I had fun with the stamps in the kit. I masked off the light bulb stamp to repeat the sentiment around it. LOVE the wood veneer sayings!

I chose my favorite patterned paper out of the kit to add a little bit of color to the bottom!
This one was super quick - again made with the stamps in the kit. So many things you could do with them.

I used some Papertrey Ink stamping ink colors - True Black, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz and Harvest Gold for the hearts.

The next two cards were made with the card kit add-on, Americano. Loved the colors in this one!

I used a cover plate Circles Die by Papertrey Ink to cut the circles from the light patterned paper in the kit and placed it over the orange paper in the kit for contrast.


This card is made mostly with the Americano kit also, except for the white sticker word, which was from the Scrapbook add-on #2, Daily Grind.




And here are the Daily Grind kit contents.

I loved the canvas flags in this kit and made a card base with the journaling card in the kit.
Aren't these little metal clips adorable too?

I literally have a ton left over and could make cards for weeks with all of these supplies! But alas, we are moving to Colorado in two weeks, so I had to limit my scrappy time this month. Hope you gained a tiny bit of card making inspiration from these. Hugs!



6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. love this kit.. you are moving to CO so am I in June. What area are you moving to?

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous!!! love all these cards Danielle :)

julie said...

Every one of these cards are so fun!! Love that your style can go from elegant to pure bright and fun. Such talent!!

Sharon Harris said...

That lightbulb stamp gives me ideas in my head!

Staci Taylor said...

They are all gorgeous as always!

Lindsey said...

Danielle, these cards are fantastic! I love them all!