Saturday, March 23, 2013

more metallics...

All last week on the Pink Paislee blog, we were discussing using metallics on your projects! Hope you will stop over and see the fun posts. I made a little gift wrap and glassine bag to hold a card.
The Luxe line by Pink Paislee is so much fun!
Also added a bit of Pink Paislee's new Hope Chest line - the cute butterfly clip and the phrase sticker. I also discovered you can cut up those Luxe chipboard Placemats - see the stars? I scored it with my trimmer first to get a straight line and then finished snipping it apart with my scissors. This way you can use it on more than one project! The Placemats are quite large - about 8x8".
These alphas in gold glitter are really pretty. The glitter doesn't rub off and these letters are repositionable, so you can move them around as much as you want with no problem.


I had a piece of the chipboard left from above, and thought it looked like a little balloon, so I used it on the card below. I have been loving the chalkboard trend lately, so I stamped the Think Big Favorites #2 stamp in Fresh Snow ink by Papertrey Ink and embossed it with white powder, then rubbed some ink over the top to create the chalkboard look.
Swing over to the Pink Paislee blog to read more about these two projects!




6 comments:

Susie W. said...

Wow...just beautiful Danielle!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards...

Diana Waite said...

oh SO gorgeous!!

maria f. said...

More beautiful metallic projects.

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely amazing! Love it!

Nancy Penir said...

Can't pick a favorite, they're ALL fabulous. Love your bright creativity. Whether or not you use metallics, your projects sparkle!