Sunday, May 1, 2016

City Scene revisited...

It's the first of the month (yay for May!), and that means we are bringing you some fresh inspiration with an older Papertrey Ink set.  Today we are working with the City Scene stamps!

I've used the Tag Sale #4 die, one of my very favorite tag shapes, an added some buildings from City Scene. I've mixed in City Scene Christmas Sentiments stamps also and the Christmas Cheer dies over the top!
On each of the tags, I've sprinkled on some Faux Snow!
These are so quick to make and would be a cute set to give away to someone, or to use on gift bags or boxes.


Visit Betsy, Dawn, Heather and Melissa to see more fun ideas with these sets! I can't wait to see what they've made! Thanks for swinging by today, have a happy and creative day!

5 comments:

Diana K said...

Such style you have, Danielle! Loving these.

jan metcalf said...

Great tags Danielle! I pinned them!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet set of Christmas tags!!!!

Sandy M said...

Very cute Christmas tags. Love the addition of the faux snow too. Never to early to get started on Christmas cards and tags. Christmas comes so quickly.

Lisaerica said...

Danielle, what great tags! The colors are gorgeous and I love the faux snow, such a awesome detail. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.