Thursday, August 25, 2016

Creative uses for stamps...

This week at the Scrapbook Expo blog, I have a little post on looking at your stamps in a different way. Can you guess what stamp I used to create these corners that I used to make a frame around the sentiment?

Stop over to the Weekly Scrapper to read more, and leave a link with stamps you've used in unconventional ways...I'd love to see what you're making also!
Thank You card:
STAMPS: Pedal Pusher, Paper Clippings: Thankful For You by PTI
INK: Lovely Lady, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Bright Buttercup, True Black by PTI
PAPER: white, Green Parakeet + White Basics
DIES: Die-Namics Four Way Chevron Cover Up by My Favorite Things
OTHER: seam binding, paper clip, sequins.

1 comment:

Diana K said...

I would never have guessed that it's Pedal Pushers. So pretty, Danielle!